Last year, Angel Olavarria had an amazing idea. She realized her beloved cat, Luna, was turning 15. This is quite a feat for any cat, and she wanted Luna to have a special celebration. So what should she do? Well, a Quinceanera of course!
A Quinceanera is a celebration typically held in Mexico when a girl turns 15. And that's just what was happening here! So she threw an amazing, unforgettable party to celebrate Luna's 15 years of life and love. Scroll through for the pictures that are equal parts adorable, touching, and hilarious:
1. Pre-party festivities - don't worry Luna, you'll get an even better hat later
2. Her mom ordered a custom dress off of Amazon
3. Did we mention there was lots and lots of pink?
4. Don't forget the custom balloons
5. The cat-friendly cake
6. (The humans need to eat too)
7. Enjoying the regality she deserves
8. The hat she was meant to wear
9. All pooped out after a long night of partying
We love the love! You can clearly tell that Luna is a happy and spoiled old lady, and we wouldn't have it any other way. Don't forget to share this with your cat crazy friends that would do the same!