To your dog, you are his world. But sometimes other aspects of life can creep into our relationships with our canines, and perhaps we don't give them as much attention as they would like at certain times. Unfortunately, there are moments where we might even take our pups for granted. It's a good thing then that dogs are quite skilled at redirecting our focus back onto who should matter to us most: them!
The following videos are full of dogs who let their presence be known to a distracted friend in a variety of pointed and funny ways. So sit back and enjoy, and keep these clips in mind the next time you aren't paying attention to your dog!
1. "Oh yeah? Well, I'll show you and this hose...and...um..." This cute little terrier wants his owner's attention so badly that he decides to try to attack the object of his owner's concentration: a garden hose. But this pup is too lightweight to drag the hose away, so he hangs on in protest. Watch below as he does battle with the hose. Points to this dog for his persistence!
2. Attack of the cuddle monster! Nothing on television could be worth more time than Bella the rescue dog. At least, that is this cute puppy's perspective as she tries to get her owner to show her some love. Check out how dedicated Bella is in getting her way!
3. Somebunny loves you. Personal space sometimes doesn't mean much to a dog who wants to play. In this video, Bugs the bunny isn't keen on moving, but Gus the dog has other ideas in mind. Watch as he tries to get his best bunny friend to play along.
4. We love toes! These two beautiful Weimaraner puppies are full of fun and energy, especially when their owner lets them chase her toes. The one puppy is cute enough, but when the second one joins in, it's cuteness overload! Watch these cuties in the video below.
5. If at first you don't succeed, try again. These two sisters may be close friends, but that doesn't mean they are always on the same page. In this clip, one sister wants to play while the other wants to relax on the couch. But only one dog can win this struggle, so watch and see which sister is victorious.
6. Let him play! This sweet Shepard mix won over fans at this soccer match in Europe. When players approached him to carry him off the field, he decided he wanted to run and play instead. Watch how this dog's antics earned him the praise of the crowd.
7. It must have been the other dog. Mavis the Jack Russell Terrier is so cute that even when he has destroyed a whole roll of toilet paper, his owner can't punish him. Check out that look of innocence on his face...along with a small scrap of paper!