The American heartland is full of farms, crops, and livestock. But any good farm also has a good dog, although sometimes becoming a reliable farm dog takes a little time and practice. Farms allow dogs to encounter all sorts of different animals, and in many cases, hilarity and cuteness ensue!
The clips below feature adorable antics and interactions between dogs and other animals on the farm. Brighten your day by watching these videos, then share them with your friends and family!
1. I'd like to be a goat, please. Tiny Chihuahua Lola was feeling a little out of place at her new home on the farm until she met some baby goats. They quickly accepted Lola, and in the video below she tries her best to keep up with them. Then, the little puppy does her best baby kid impression! How do you think she did?
2. Round and round we go! Daisy the Boxer has a best friend and a favorite game, although you've probably never seen quite this game or her gaming partner before. Daisy's best friend is the family's emu, and these two goofballs love to chase each other around one of the trees on the farm. Check out their game of tag and get ready to smile!
3. Also, I'd like to be a kitten. Lola is back at it again. When she isn't playing with the goats on the farm, she's hanging out with her other buddies, two kittens named Evelyn and Virginia. Enjoy watching the video below of the three cuties playing hide and seek.
4. It's all in a day's work. Don, a Border Collie, helped out his owner when the brakes on the tractor they were in failed. This brave dog took the wheel for a few moments on the highway, and it didn't phase him in the least. It's just another part of a farm dog's daily responsibilities! Watch the successful ride home to the farm in the video below.
5. Follow the leader. These goats are happily following their Great Pyrenees leader...and so is the rest of his family! Watch as this sheepdog leads his herd along with his little puppy and his mate. What a wonderfully bucolic scene!
6. This adorable puppy loves hanging with her kids! Frances, a deaf St. Bernard puppy, loves her new goat friends on the farm. She's as fascinated with them as they are with her. Immerse yourself in the happiness that these kids and their puppy friend exude in this clip.